Captain Mike’s Fun Park - Fun for the entire family!
Summer is here!!
A few things to know:
Captain Mikes Fun Park has always had high standards for cleanliness and sanitation. We are amplifying our procedures with increased frequency and using disinfectants certified to kill coronaviruses.
What We Ask of You, Our Guest:
- If You feel sick or have symptoms stay home
- Wash or Sanitize your hands during your visit.
- Wearing a Mask reduces the threat of transmission
- Practice Social Distancing of at least 6 feet
- We are following all CDC guidelines for your safety.
Please review our Health & Safety Guidelines here
Captain Mike's Fun Park is a 5-acre Family Fun Park located between Exits 12 and 16 off I-94, on Red Arrow Highway, 1.5 miles North of Warren Dunes State Park. Come and enjoy Go-Karts, Jr. Go-Karts, Mini Golf, Bumper Cars, Bumper Boats, Water Cannons, Jumpshot, Water Wars, Batting Cages, Game Room, and “The Captain’s Galley” Snack Bar!
Questions? Call Us Today! (269) 465-5747
Open Daily through August 28th, 11am - 5pm.
Closed August 29th through September 2nd.
Open Labor Day Weekend, Sat – Sun 11-8, Monday 11-5
Cash Only. ATM on site.