Captain Mike’s Fun Park - Fun for the entire family!
We're open for 2021!
A few things to know:
Captain Mikes Fun Park has always had high standards for cleanliness and sanitation. We are amplifying our procedures with increased frequency and using disinfectants certified to kill coronaviruses.
What We Ask of You, Our Guest:
- If You feel sick or have symptoms stay home
- Wash or Sanitize your hands during your visit.
- Wearing a Mask reduces the threat of transmission
- Practice Social Distancing of at least 6 feet
- We are following all CDC guidelines for your safety.
Captain Mike's Fun Park is a 5-acre Family Fun Park located between Exits 12 and 16 off I-94, on Red Arrow Highway, 1.5 miles North of Warren Dunes State Park. Come and enjoy Go-Karts, Jr. Go-Karts, Mini Golf, Bumper Cars, Bumper Boats, Water Cannons, Jumpshot, Water Wars, Batting Cages, Game Room, and “The Captain’s Galley” Snack Bar!
Questions? Call Us Today! (269) 465-5747
2021 Hours: (Eastern Standard Time)
11-5 daily through Sunday, August 29th
Closed August 30th - September 3rd
Labor Day Weekend:
Saturday and Sunday 11-8
Last Golf Tickets sold one-hour before closing.